Kimberley Walsh not brave for tattoos
Los Angeles: Singer Kimberley Walsh says she is not brave enough to get inked.
The 31-year-old, who was part of the now disbanded group Girls Aloud, believes that her former colleague Cheryl Cole has many tattoos, and that may be because of her impulsive nature.
“I haven’t got any tattoos. I am just not brave enough," dailystar.co.uk quoted Walsh as saying.
"I don’t know why she does it. Cheryl has always been much more impulsive than me. It is just the way she is, but her tattoos are part of her," she added.
Walsh also feels that Cole "looks great" with her tattoos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside
- Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted book shopping in London! – Pic inside
- Watch: Amitabh Bachchan‘s granddaughter Navya Nanda is up in the air
- Satish Kaushik's next to be black-comedy biopic
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for