Kimberley Walsh not brave for tattoos
Los Angeles: Singer Kimberley Walsh says she is not brave enough to get inked.
The 31-year-old, who was part of the now disbanded group Girls Aloud, believes that her former colleague Cheryl Cole has many tattoos, and that may be because of her impulsive nature.
“I haven’t got any tattoos. I am just not brave enough," dailystar.co.uk quoted Walsh as saying.
"I don’t know why she does it. Cheryl has always been much more impulsive than me. It is just the way she is, but her tattoos are part of her," she added.
Walsh also feels that Cole "looks great" with her tattoos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend – Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!