Kimberley Walsh not brave for tattoos
Los Angeles: Singer Kimberley Walsh says she is not brave enough to get inked.
The 31-year-old, who was part of the now disbanded group Girls Aloud, believes that her former colleague Cheryl Cole has many tattoos, and that may be because of her impulsive nature.
“I haven’t got any tattoos. I am just not brave enough," dailystar.co.uk quoted Walsh as saying.
"I don’t know why she does it. Cheryl has always been much more impulsive than me. It is just the way she is, but her tattoos are part of her," she added.
Walsh also feels that Cole "looks great" with her tattoos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Justin Theroux reveals secret to his happy marriage with Jennifer Aniston
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn