Kimberley Walsh quits heels
London: Singer Kimberley Walsh has ditched her high heels as she is seven months pregnant. Walsh, 32, said she would prefer comfort over style at this stage of her life, reportedly.
"I opted for flat shoes (at Wimbledon)- it was always going to happen but I think I`ve finally given up on heels, I can only wear them for a short amount of time", she said.
The former `Girls Aloud` singer who is in a relationship with Justin Scott is feeling good and relaxed as she grows closer to her due date.
"I`m feeling really good now that I`m officially in my third trimester, apart from sometimes getting restless legs and a bit of baby brain, I`m much more relaxed.
"I worry less about the baby partly because he or she is moving around so much, so it`s constantly reassuring that everything is alright. Also, if the baby did come early for whatever reason, it would probably be fine - but hopefully that won`t be the case."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks