Kirsten Dunst`s French love
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Dunst says she is more inclined towards French clothing brands.
The 30-year-old accepts that although she has sufficient clothes, she loves to mix and match, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I usually migrate towards French brands like APC, Isabel Marant and Vanessa Bruno for everyday clothes. I also love Acne jeans and Medwell," Dunst added.
"I really don`t need any more clothes, but I love to mix it up - H&M and then Miu Miu. I just buy the same stuff over and over again, it`s ridiculous," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic