Kirsten Dunst`s French love
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Dunst says she is more inclined towards French clothing brands.
The 30-year-old accepts that although she has sufficient clothes, she loves to mix and match, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I usually migrate towards French brands like APC, Isabel Marant and Vanessa Bruno for everyday clothes. I also love Acne jeans and Medwell," Dunst added.
"I really don`t need any more clothes, but I love to mix it up - H&M and then Miu Miu. I just buy the same stuff over and over again, it`s ridiculous," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dad's Army' creator Jimmy Perry dies at 93
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Kangana Ranaut will look like this in Hansal Mehta's 'Simran'?
- Kaabil new poster: Is that Hrithik Roshan?
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!