Kirsten Dunst`s French love
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Dunst says she is more inclined towards French clothing brands.
The 30-year-old accepts that although she has sufficient clothes, she loves to mix and match, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I usually migrate towards French brands like APC, Isabel Marant and Vanessa Bruno for everyday clothes. I also love Acne jeans and Medwell," Dunst added.
"I really don`t need any more clothes, but I love to mix it up - H&M and then Miu Miu. I just buy the same stuff over and over again, it`s ridiculous," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly