Kirsten Dunst`s French love
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Dunst says she is more inclined towards French clothing brands.
The 30-year-old accepts that although she has sufficient clothes, she loves to mix and match, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I usually migrate towards French brands like APC, Isabel Marant and Vanessa Bruno for everyday clothes. I also love Acne jeans and Medwell," Dunst added.
"I really don`t need any more clothes, but I love to mix it up - H&M and then Miu Miu. I just buy the same stuff over and over again, it`s ridiculous," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?