Kourtney K believes every child`s room should have some magic
Washington: Kourtney Kardashian, who has two children with beau Scott Disick, believes that every child`s room should have some magic in it.
The 34-year-old reality star told Mini Magazine that she has transformed the family`s Calabasas home into a chic, child-friendly space.
The brunette beauty explained that the kids have a separate kitchen right next to her kitchen, a teepee in the family room, some mini pianos in the living room next to the big piano and some random cars, strollers and shopping carts floating around.
They also have an outdoor kids space with an arts and crafts table, an easel, a fruit stand and a train set for the kids to ride on, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH