Kourtney K believes every child`s room should have some magic
Washington: Kourtney Kardashian, who has two children with beau Scott Disick, believes that every child`s room should have some magic in it.
The 34-year-old reality star told Mini Magazine that she has transformed the family`s Calabasas home into a chic, child-friendly space.
The brunette beauty explained that the kids have a separate kitchen right next to her kitchen, a teepee in the family room, some mini pianos in the living room next to the big piano and some random cars, strollers and shopping carts floating around.
They also have an outdoor kids space with an arts and crafts table, an easel, a fruit stand and a train set for the kids to ride on, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn