Kourtney K believes every child`s room should have some magic
Washington: Kourtney Kardashian, who has two children with beau Scott Disick, believes that every child`s room should have some magic in it.
The 34-year-old reality star told Mini Magazine that she has transformed the family`s Calabasas home into a chic, child-friendly space.
The brunette beauty explained that the kids have a separate kitchen right next to her kitchen, a teepee in the family room, some mini pianos in the living room next to the big piano and some random cars, strollers and shopping carts floating around.
They also have an outdoor kids space with an arts and crafts table, an easel, a fruit stand and a train set for the kids to ride on, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte
- Sushmita Sen's younger daughter Alisah turns 7! Birthday videos inside
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly