Kourtney K believes every child`s room should have some magic
Washington: Kourtney Kardashian, who has two children with beau Scott Disick, believes that every child`s room should have some magic in it.
The 34-year-old reality star told Mini Magazine that she has transformed the family`s Calabasas home into a chic, child-friendly space.
The brunette beauty explained that the kids have a separate kitchen right next to her kitchen, a teepee in the family room, some mini pianos in the living room next to the big piano and some random cars, strollers and shopping carts floating around.
They also have an outdoor kids space with an arts and crafts table, an easel, a fruit stand and a train set for the kids to ride on, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic