Kourtney Kardashian flaunts cartoon style dress
Los Angeles: Socialite Kourtney Kardashian was spotted in a vintage Versace Betty Boop print dress while on a date with boyfriend Scott Disick.
The 34-year-old, who has two children - three-and-a-half year old son, Mason, and one-year-old daughter Penelope, said she last wore the dress when she was in the seventh grade, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She took to the micro-blogging website Twitter and posted a picture of the dress, revealing that she had last worn it when she was a teenager.
"Been waiting to wear this Versace number again since 7th grade. Vintage Versace," read her tweet.
She teamed up the multi-coloured dress with black heels, gold bracelets and a boxy clutch bag to complete the look. She went for a slick of red lipstick to match her bright dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!