Kourtney Kardashian flaunts cartoon style dress
Los Angeles: Socialite Kourtney Kardashian was spotted in a vintage Versace Betty Boop print dress while on a date with boyfriend Scott Disick.
The 34-year-old, who has two children - three-and-a-half year old son, Mason, and one-year-old daughter Penelope, said she last wore the dress when she was in the seventh grade, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She took to the micro-blogging website Twitter and posted a picture of the dress, revealing that she had last worn it when she was a teenager.
"Been waiting to wear this Versace number again since 7th grade. Vintage Versace," read her tweet.
She teamed up the multi-coloured dress with black heels, gold bracelets and a boxy clutch bag to complete the look. She went for a slick of red lipstick to match her bright dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte
- Sushmita Sen's younger daughter Alisah turns 7! Birthday videos inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly