Kourtney Kardashian flaunts cartoon style dress
Los Angeles: Socialite Kourtney Kardashian was spotted in a vintage Versace Betty Boop print dress while on a date with boyfriend Scott Disick.
The 34-year-old, who has two children - three-and-a-half year old son, Mason, and one-year-old daughter Penelope, said she last wore the dress when she was in the seventh grade, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She took to the micro-blogging website Twitter and posted a picture of the dress, revealing that she had last worn it when she was a teenager.
"Been waiting to wear this Versace number again since 7th grade. Vintage Versace," read her tweet.
She teamed up the multi-coloured dress with black heels, gold bracelets and a boxy clutch bag to complete the look. She went for a slick of red lipstick to match her bright dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor