Kristen Stewart debuts bright orange locks
London: `Twilight` star Kristen Stewart has ditched her brunette locks for her role in dark comedy `American Ultra` by dyeing her hair bright orange.
In the movie Stewart, 23, will be playing the role of Phoebe, the girlfriend of an unmotivated guy named Mike, played by actor Jesse Eisenberg, who live together in a small, sleepy town when their lives take an unexpected turn, reported Daily Mirror.
New Orleans-based hairdresser Maison de Cheveux shared a photo of the actress showing off her new hairstyle on Instagram.
"Kristen Stewart getting her hair ready for a new role!," read the caption of the snap.
Directed by Nima Nourizadeh, the movie will also star actress Uma Thurman.
`American Ultra` is scheduled to begin shooting this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic