Kristen Stewart debuts bright orange locks
London: `Twilight` star Kristen Stewart has ditched her brunette locks for her role in dark comedy `American Ultra` by dyeing her hair bright orange.
In the movie Stewart, 23, will be playing the role of Phoebe, the girlfriend of an unmotivated guy named Mike, played by actor Jesse Eisenberg, who live together in a small, sleepy town when their lives take an unexpected turn, reported Daily Mirror.
New Orleans-based hairdresser Maison de Cheveux shared a photo of the actress showing off her new hairstyle on Instagram.
"Kristen Stewart getting her hair ready for a new role!," read the caption of the snap.
Directed by Nima Nourizadeh, the movie will also star actress Uma Thurman.
`American Ultra` is scheduled to begin shooting this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly