Kristen Stewart debuts bright orange locks
London: `Twilight` star Kristen Stewart has ditched her brunette locks for her role in dark comedy `American Ultra` by dyeing her hair bright orange.
In the movie Stewart, 23, will be playing the role of Phoebe, the girlfriend of an unmotivated guy named Mike, played by actor Jesse Eisenberg, who live together in a small, sleepy town when their lives take an unexpected turn, reported Daily Mirror.
New Orleans-based hairdresser Maison de Cheveux shared a photo of the actress showing off her new hairstyle on Instagram.
"Kristen Stewart getting her hair ready for a new role!," read the caption of the snap.
Directed by Nima Nourizadeh, the movie will also star actress Uma Thurman.
`American Ultra` is scheduled to begin shooting this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut