Kristen Stewart gets new tattoo
London: ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart got a new red tattoo on her right wrist with friends in Nashville to commemorate their road trip.
The 23-year-old newly single actress, who recently split with actor Robert Pattinson after being fours years together, got the inking from Pride & Glory Tattoo Parlour with several of her friends, reported Contactmusic.
The studio put up pictures of the actress looking relaxed and happy on its Facebook page.
When a fan asked whether Stewart got a new tattoo, the studio replied, "Yes they all did. She asked us to keep it hush hush. Love her. She is a humble amazing soul."
The brunette beauty spent more than a week enjoying a road trip with her three friends and was also spotted in Memphis, Tennessee, Amarillo, Texas and New Orleans, Louisiana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!