Kristen Stewart selling off `Twilight Premiere` dress for Sandy relief
Washington: Kristen Stewart has decided to sell the sheer dress that she wore at the premiere for ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2’ for charity.
The 22-year-old actress is giving away the Erdem frock to a CharityBuzz auction benefitting the Robin Hood Foundation’s Sandy Relief Fund, which provides long-term support to those affected by the storm, Contactmusic reported.
The current high bid on her garment, which has an estimated value of 7,500 dollars, is 3,750 dollars, but fashion fans/ philanthropist/film memorabilia predict that the price may increase.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly