Kristen Stewart selling off `Twilight Premiere` dress for Sandy relief
Washington: Kristen Stewart has decided to sell the sheer dress that she wore at the premiere for ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2’ for charity.
The 22-year-old actress is giving away the Erdem frock to a CharityBuzz auction benefitting the Robin Hood Foundation’s Sandy Relief Fund, which provides long-term support to those affected by the storm, Contactmusic reported.
The current high bid on her garment, which has an estimated value of 7,500 dollars, is 3,750 dollars, but fashion fans/ philanthropist/film memorabilia predict that the price may increase.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn