Kylie Minogue calls wearing skimpy stage outfits `zero fun`
Wellington: Kylie Minogue, who is known for her pert derriere and likes to show it off in revealing clothes during her shows, has said that the risque outfits during her shows are no fun to wear.
The 45-year-old singer, who looks fabulous in the creations by the likes of Dolce and Gabbana and Jean Paul Gaultier, doesn`t feel particularly comfortable in those attires, Stuff.co.nz reported.
The pop diva confessed to The Cut that she knows that the dresses are projecting and doing what they need to do, but asserted that a person can`t breathe, can`t walk, and has got to make it look like they can do all of that.
She said that because of this the person can`t do the other things they`ve got to do as well as they would like, and that person just juggles for the end result.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Katrina Kaif is BACK on FB! Here's what she has to say
- Mahira Khan’s cheap thrills sans ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan - WATCH
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' enters Rs 100 cr club; makers CONFIRM 'Jolly LLB 3'!
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!