Lady Gaga costumes to be auctioned off
London: Lady Gaga’s superfans can now get their hands on a piece of their idol’s vast wardrobe, as four unique items created especially for the popstar are set to be sold off at an auction.
Julien’s Auctions, the Beverley Hills-based auction house that specialises in entertainment memorabilia, are set to put the creations worn by Gaga under the hammer on December 1.
The priciest of the Gaga lot, which is part of the ‘Icons and Idols’ auction, is the ‘Ecstasy’ dress, designed by Istituto Marangoni-graduate Eddie Gavriilidis, the Telegraph reported.
With a starting price of 5,000 dollars, the gown is expected to sell for 10,000 dollars to 12,000 dollars.
It even has a speck of the pop star’s blood on it from where she was accidentally cut on the arm by an overzealous fan whilst wearing it.
Other items include a clear rubber mask worn by the star in the Showstudio short film ‘Manifesto of Little Monsters’; a second mask formed of rusty nuts, bolts and washers created by Keko Hainswheeler and worn by Gaga in the video for ‘Bad Romace’, as well as an extravagant 20-inch-high headpiece that was commissioned for her Monster Ball tour.
Both the rubber mask and headpiece were designed by Franc Fernandez, the designer responsible for Gaga’s now-infamous meat dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asking money from producers to feature Pakistani actors in their films is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'ADHM'
- Here's how 'Ahoi Ashtami' is celebrated
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!