Lady Gaga costumes to be auctioned off
London: Lady Gaga’s superfans can now get their hands on a piece of their idol’s vast wardrobe, as four unique items created especially for the popstar are set to be sold off at an auction.
Julien’s Auctions, the Beverley Hills-based auction house that specialises in entertainment memorabilia, are set to put the creations worn by Gaga under the hammer on December 1.
The priciest of the Gaga lot, which is part of the ‘Icons and Idols’ auction, is the ‘Ecstasy’ dress, designed by Istituto Marangoni-graduate Eddie Gavriilidis, the Telegraph reported.
With a starting price of 5,000 dollars, the gown is expected to sell for 10,000 dollars to 12,000 dollars.
It even has a speck of the pop star’s blood on it from where she was accidentally cut on the arm by an overzealous fan whilst wearing it.
Other items include a clear rubber mask worn by the star in the Showstudio short film ‘Manifesto of Little Monsters’; a second mask formed of rusty nuts, bolts and washers created by Keko Hainswheeler and worn by Gaga in the video for ‘Bad Romace’, as well as an extravagant 20-inch-high headpiece that was commissioned for her Monster Ball tour.
Both the rubber mask and headpiece were designed by Franc Fernandez, the designer responsible for Gaga’s now-infamous meat dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!