Lady Gaga costumes to be auctioned off
London: Lady Gaga’s superfans can now get their hands on a piece of their idol’s vast wardrobe, as four unique items created especially for the popstar are set to be sold off at an auction.
Julien’s Auctions, the Beverley Hills-based auction house that specialises in entertainment memorabilia, are set to put the creations worn by Gaga under the hammer on December 1.
The priciest of the Gaga lot, which is part of the ‘Icons and Idols’ auction, is the ‘Ecstasy’ dress, designed by Istituto Marangoni-graduate Eddie Gavriilidis, the Telegraph reported.
With a starting price of 5,000 dollars, the gown is expected to sell for 10,000 dollars to 12,000 dollars.
It even has a speck of the pop star’s blood on it from where she was accidentally cut on the arm by an overzealous fan whilst wearing it.
Other items include a clear rubber mask worn by the star in the Showstudio short film ‘Manifesto of Little Monsters’; a second mask formed of rusty nuts, bolts and washers created by Keko Hainswheeler and worn by Gaga in the video for ‘Bad Romace’, as well as an extravagant 20-inch-high headpiece that was commissioned for her Monster Ball tour.
Both the rubber mask and headpiece were designed by Franc Fernandez, the designer responsible for Gaga’s now-infamous meat dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly