Lady Gaga dyes her hair `Louis Vuitton brown`!
Los Angeles: Lady Gaga has changed her hair colour from blonde to brown, the shade synonymous with the luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
The 26-year-old pop star debuted her classic chestnut coloured hair on Monday while out and about in Amsterdam and took to twitter to explain exactly what shade of brown she is, reported a magazine.
"Definitely feeling less blond lately and little more progressive brunette. I am LOUIS VUITTON BROWN... THATS LV," she tweeted, alongwith a photo of herself in the midst of the dyeing process.
She also left one streak of blonde by her left ear for flair. "I`m gonna leave one streak of bad by my left ear. Lady when its down, and Gaga when its up. Could we belong together?"
Gaga later said she is having second thoughts about the blonde streak and the "Born This Way" hitmaker, originally a brunette, also hinted that the excessive dyeing is harming her hair.
"I think I`m gonna do away with this blond streak, feeling like a purist. Gosh I forgot what it was like to have soft hair!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- It's Shahid Kapoor birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance