Lady Gaga gets new tattoo
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga has sparked speculations about what her next studio effort would be called as she unveiled her new tattoo.
The 26-year-old shared a photo on micro-blogging site Twitter that showed her new inking "Artpop" on her right forearm, reported a website.
Along with the picture, the eccentric songstress posted a cryptic note that read, "New ink new album."
The "Judas" singer has previously hinted that she would unveil the name of the follow-up to "Born This Way" real soon.
By posting the photo of her new tattoo, Gaga quickly sparked speculations that "ARTPOP" was indeed the title of her next record.
Adding fuel to the speculations, GaGa posted another image which features words that read, "We Could/ We Could belong together/ ARTPOP."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly