Lady Gaga gives makeover to Ryan Seacrest
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga gave anchor-producer Ryan Seacrest a bit of an `Artpop` treatment by adding some colourful makeup on his face.
The 27-year-old made an appearance on "The Ryan Seacrest Show" for an interview here, wearing the theatrical makeup and she attempted to give Seacrest the same look, reports eonline.com.
Although Seacrest seemed to get the facial expression down, he admitted that he couldn`t pull it off quite like Gaga.
"One of us was born this way, one of us needed to be touched up," Seacrest wrote with a photograph of himself with Gaga.
Gaga released her much-anticipated single "Applause" Tuesday, a week earlier than scheduled due to internet leaks.
She announced the news via micro-blogging site Twitter, posting: "911 summon the monster troupes," and "a pop music emergency is underway 911".
"Due to hackers an abundance of low/high quality leaks... we issue this pop music emergency... monsters spread the word," she added.
"Applause" is featured on Gaga`s forthcoming third studio album "Artpop".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic