Lady Gaga opens milliner Philip Treacy`s show at LFW
London: Pop star Lady Gaga lent her star power and opened milliner Philip Treacy`s show at London Fashion Week.
Before models strutted their stuff to showcase his latest Spring/Summer 2013 collection, the 26-year-old showed up on runway, reported a website.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest milliner in the world: Philip Treacy," Gaga said.
Greeting the crowd that included Kim Cattrall, Dita Von Teese and Kelly Brook, the Mother Monster wore a pink long shroud which covered her head.
Under the sheer clothes, she donned what looked like a flesh-coloured suit decorated with flower patterns and a pair of high-platform white boots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn