Lady Gaga opens milliner Philip Treacy`s show at LFW
London: Pop star Lady Gaga lent her star power and opened milliner Philip Treacy`s show at London Fashion Week.
Before models strutted their stuff to showcase his latest Spring/Summer 2013 collection, the 26-year-old showed up on runway, reported a website.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest milliner in the world: Philip Treacy," Gaga said.
Greeting the crowd that included Kim Cattrall, Dita Von Teese and Kelly Brook, the Mother Monster wore a pink long shroud which covered her head.
Under the sheer clothes, she donned what looked like a flesh-coloured suit decorated with flower patterns and a pair of high-platform white boots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India