Lady Gaga opens milliner Philip Treacy`s show at LFW
London: Pop star Lady Gaga lent her star power and opened milliner Philip Treacy`s show at London Fashion Week.
Before models strutted their stuff to showcase his latest Spring/Summer 2013 collection, the 26-year-old showed up on runway, reported a website.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest milliner in the world: Philip Treacy," Gaga said.
Greeting the crowd that included Kim Cattrall, Dita Von Teese and Kelly Brook, the Mother Monster wore a pink long shroud which covered her head.
Under the sheer clothes, she donned what looked like a flesh-coloured suit decorated with flower patterns and a pair of high-platform white boots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support