Lady Gaga opens milliner Philip Treacy`s show at LFW
London: Pop star Lady Gaga lent her star power and opened milliner Philip Treacy`s show at London Fashion Week.
Before models strutted their stuff to showcase his latest Spring/Summer 2013 collection, the 26-year-old showed up on runway, reported a website.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest milliner in the world: Philip Treacy," Gaga said.
Greeting the crowd that included Kim Cattrall, Dita Von Teese and Kelly Brook, the Mother Monster wore a pink long shroud which covered her head.
Under the sheer clothes, she donned what looked like a flesh-coloured suit decorated with flower patterns and a pair of high-platform white boots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know