Lady Gaga`s clothes have fashionistas` `soul`
Washington: Lady Gaga confessed that the clothes she wears, bear "souls" of the fashionistas.
While speaking to a magazine , the 28-year-old singer, who`s popular for her experimental haute couture, said that she dedicates her glamorous lifestyle to all the fashion-loving women who came before her, suggest reports.
Gaga admitted to be obsessed with vintage attire and her love for "heavy fabrics, jewels, veils" lately, and added that she believes that clothes have the soul of their designer and the person who wears them forever, and she prefers " clothes with a soul."
The pop star, who recently collaborated with Tony Bennett, also graced the magazine`s cover for its upcoming issue with her French bulldog Asia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn