Lady Gaga`s meat dress named most controversial
London: Singer Lady Gaga’s meat-inspired dress has been voted the most controversial red carpet moment of all time, says a survey.
The research, conducted by hairstylist Charles Worthington, found that the dress sported by Gaga at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards was the most controversial, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
It was followed by actress Elizabeth Hurley`s daring Versace safety pin dress, which she wore to the premiere of "Four Weddings and a Funeral" in 1994.
Actress Angelina Jolie’s thigh-high split black dress at the 2012 Oscars was the third most controversial.
Singer Geri Halliwell’s BRIT Awards Union Jack dress and Bjork’s swan dress from the 2001 Oscars rounded up the top five most controversial red carpet moments of all time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly