Lady Gaga`s meat dress named most controversial
London: Singer Lady Gaga’s meat-inspired dress has been voted the most controversial red carpet moment of all time, says a survey.
The research, conducted by hairstylist Charles Worthington, found that the dress sported by Gaga at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards was the most controversial, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
It was followed by actress Elizabeth Hurley`s daring Versace safety pin dress, which she wore to the premiere of "Four Weddings and a Funeral" in 1994.
Actress Angelina Jolie’s thigh-high split black dress at the 2012 Oscars was the third most controversial.
Singer Geri Halliwell’s BRIT Awards Union Jack dress and Bjork’s swan dress from the 2001 Oscars rounded up the top five most controversial red carpet moments of all time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do today
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic