Lady Gaga`s meat dress named most controversial
London: Singer Lady Gaga’s meat-inspired dress has been voted the most controversial red carpet moment of all time, says a survey.
The research, conducted by hairstylist Charles Worthington, found that the dress sported by Gaga at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards was the most controversial, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
It was followed by actress Elizabeth Hurley`s daring Versace safety pin dress, which she wore to the premiere of "Four Weddings and a Funeral" in 1994.
Actress Angelina Jolie’s thigh-high split black dress at the 2012 Oscars was the third most controversial.
Singer Geri Halliwell’s BRIT Awards Union Jack dress and Bjork’s swan dress from the 2001 Oscars rounded up the top five most controversial red carpet moments of all time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking! Here's the 'strange' connection between Salman Khan’s 'Sultan' and Aamir Khan’s 'Dangal'!
- Leaked? Anushka Sharma's FIRST LOOK from 'Phillauri'!
- Here’s why Salman Khan should get married
- Kangana Ranaut in no mood to talk about Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Will Gautam Gulati wear his dancing shoes for 'Jhalak Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'?
- Smoking hot! Shraddha Kapoor’s look on the cover of Filmfare is captivating
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion