Lady Gaga`s meat dress named most controversial
London: Singer Lady Gaga’s meat-inspired dress has been voted the most controversial red carpet moment of all time, says a survey.
The research, conducted by hairstylist Charles Worthington, found that the dress sported by Gaga at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards was the most controversial, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
It was followed by actress Elizabeth Hurley`s daring Versace safety pin dress, which she wore to the premiere of "Four Weddings and a Funeral" in 1994.
Actress Angelina Jolie’s thigh-high split black dress at the 2012 Oscars was the third most controversial.
Singer Geri Halliwell’s BRIT Awards Union Jack dress and Bjork’s swan dress from the 2001 Oscars rounded up the top five most controversial red carpet moments of all time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!