Lady Gaga`s meat dress named most controversial
London: Singer Lady Gaga’s meat-inspired dress has been voted the most controversial red carpet moment of all time, says a survey.
The research, conducted by hairstylist Charles Worthington, found that the dress sported by Gaga at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards was the most controversial, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
It was followed by actress Elizabeth Hurley`s daring Versace safety pin dress, which she wore to the premiere of "Four Weddings and a Funeral" in 1994.
Actress Angelina Jolie’s thigh-high split black dress at the 2012 Oscars was the third most controversial.
Singer Geri Halliwell’s BRIT Awards Union Jack dress and Bjork’s swan dress from the 2001 Oscars rounded up the top five most controversial red carpet moments of all time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season