Lady Gaga`s `The Fame` most popular perfume in UK
London: Pop star Lady Gaga`s new perfume has proved to be popular in Britain after it was named the country`s best-selling celebrity fragrance this Christmas.
The 26-year-old `Poker Face` hitmaker released `The Fame` this year and it has since been hailed as Britain`s most popular perfume in the celebrity scent market as sales rocketed in the run-up to the festive season, reported Contactmusic.
It has been named the UK`s best-selling celebrity scent by bosses of British chain `The Fragrance Shop`, clocking up 19 per cent of sales in the country`s high street stores.
The `New James Bond fragrance 007` came in second, ahead of Britney Spears` `Midnight Fantasy` in third.
Other perfumes in the top 10 include Madonna`s `Truth or Dare` and `Guilty Pleasure` by pop group `Steps`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired