Lady Gaga sobers down for school visit
Cape Town: Singer Lady Gaga, known for her eccentric style of dressing, wore a conservative white dress during her visit to a primary school in Johannesburg.
The 26-year-old chose to wear a closed collared dress with a broad belt paired with a cream-coloured scarf, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She is currently in South Africa for the "Born This Way" tour. Gaga recently went for a safari and posted pictures from her visit.
The singer became popular for a meat dress she wore during the MTV Video Music Awards in 2010. Another of her dresses was inspired by condoms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings': Nicolas Cage
- See in pic: Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra’s gorgeous wedding card!
- OMG! Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone spotted kissing each other!
- My favourite scary movie is 'The Shining': Jack Black
- Selma director Ava Duvernay to head international jury at MAMI