Lady Gaga to wear Versace at wedding
London: Lady Gaga has decided to have her wedding dress designed by Donatella Versace.
The singer has asked the fashion queen to create a gown made with black and gold silk with diamonds sewn into the bodice, the Sun reported.
The 26-year-old also wants a removable skirt and train, which can be converted into another gown for the ceremony, which is supposed to be held this summer in New York, the Sun reported.
A source told the publication that Gaga is spending millions on her wedding to the `Vampire Diaries` star Taylor Kinney and Versace is designing a typically over-the-top dress, which on its own will cost thousands.
The source added that the `Born This Way` star thinks white is cheesy and wants black and gold silk with "crazy removable bits".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance