Lady Gaga unveils prison tattoo
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga has unveiled a new tattoo from her recent trip to Brazil, and the inking reportedly resemble designs favoured by prisoners.
The 27-year-old paid a trip to Brazilian tattoo artist Daniel Tucci during her recent trip to Rio De Janeiro where she opted to get the word ‘Rio’ etched onto the nape of her neck.
In a picture posted on micro-blogging site Twitter, Gaga is seen scrapping up her shaved hairstyle onto the top of her head to reveal the inking, which a fan had designed for her, reports contactmusic.com.
Daniel, who owns King Seven Tattoo parlour in Copacabana, said: "Gaga came to me and said she wanted a tattoo that looked like something done in a prison - edgy, grey, I suppose a bit scary."
"She wanted a design that a fan had given her, the word `Rio` where the letter `I` was the Christ. She told me she wanted it to look like a prison tattoo, not a nice design, a bit shadowy. `Like something done in prison,` was the term she used,” Daniel added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH