Lady Gaga unveils prison tattoo
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga has unveiled a new tattoo from her recent trip to Brazil, and the inking reportedly resemble designs favoured by prisoners.
The 27-year-old paid a trip to Brazilian tattoo artist Daniel Tucci during her recent trip to Rio De Janeiro where she opted to get the word ‘Rio’ etched onto the nape of her neck.
In a picture posted on micro-blogging site Twitter, Gaga is seen scrapping up her shaved hairstyle onto the top of her head to reveal the inking, which a fan had designed for her, reports contactmusic.com.
Daniel, who owns King Seven Tattoo parlour in Copacabana, said: "Gaga came to me and said she wanted a tattoo that looked like something done in a prison - edgy, grey, I suppose a bit scary."
"She wanted a design that a fan had given her, the word `Rio` where the letter `I` was the Christ. She told me she wanted it to look like a prison tattoo, not a nice design, a bit shadowy. `Like something done in prison,` was the term she used,” Daniel added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn