Lady Gaga’s baby wear range includes controversial meat dress
London: Lady Gaga has launched a new line of baby wear based on some of her most shocking costumes, and it includes the controversial meat dress she wore at last year’s MTV Music Awards.
The 25-year-old star’s weird range includes the 35-pound meat dress, which is now on display at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, Ohio.
Next on her fashion line is a dress made out of Muppet Show character Kermit the Frog, and the bubble dress worn throughout her Fame Ball tour in 2009 is also seen on one of the babies.
Last but not the least is a green sparkly leotard, which she wore while performing with Elton John at the Grammy Awards last year.
Shocked by her fashion choices Jimmy Kimmel asked her how she came up with the ideas for her costumes.
“When you’re bed... it’s pretty simple what guys want isn’t it? Sometimes you put some thought into it, sometimes you put no thought,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking