Lakme Fashion Week 2014 curtain raiser
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Lakme Fashion Week 2014 witnessed the curtain raiser yesterday. Here is a sneak peak into Ridhi Mehra`s collection for Winter/festive 2014
Ridhi Mehra has already made her mark in the fashion world and worked with the who`s who of Bollywood. This season she will be making her debut in style with the closing show on the Jabong stage at the Lakme India Fashion Week in August showcasing her new collection – Mystical Nuit.
At the Lakme Fashion Week curtain raiser, Ridhi was present along with her muse Amrita Puri who emulated poise in a piece from the designer`s upcoming collection.
‘Mystical Nuit’ is a collection inspired by an Illuminated Night! The color palette is a reflection of the hues of sky - shades of black, beige and blue.
Silhouettes created for the collection are an extension of her classics as well as innovations in fusion wear. Mystical Nuit will witnesses an extension into more westernized styles. The embroideries are an eclectic mix of resham and beadwork, highlighted with zardosi. The grandeur of the ensembles is brought up by the use of fabrics like rawsilk, silk georgette, chiffon and net.
Metallic belts are one of the key elements used to enhance the look and signify the illumination of the mystical night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH