Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort March 1-6 next year
Mumbai: Get ready to enjoy six days of non-stop fun, fashion and glamour as the summer-resort edition of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) will be held from March 1 to 6 next year.
"We are looking forward to aligning our seasons where designers have enough lead time to maximize business opportunities and meet production deadlines," said Anjana Sharma, director Fashion at IMG Reliance, organisers of the fashion fiesta.
"With summer-resort 2012, we aim to further strengthen the concept of resort wear and continue to promote and mentor talent in fashion," she said in a statement.
The list of the participating designers has not been announced yet.
A gamut of Bollywood celebrities are also expected.
Actors like Sonakshi Sinha, Sonam Kapoor and Kunal Kapoor added the oomph factor to this year`s event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn