Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort March 1-6 next year
Mumbai: Get ready to enjoy six days of non-stop fun, fashion and glamour as the summer-resort edition of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) will be held from March 1 to 6 next year.
"We are looking forward to aligning our seasons where designers have enough lead time to maximize business opportunities and meet production deadlines," said Anjana Sharma, director Fashion at IMG Reliance, organisers of the fashion fiesta.
"With summer-resort 2012, we aim to further strengthen the concept of resort wear and continue to promote and mentor talent in fashion," she said in a statement.
The list of the participating designers has not been announced yet.
A gamut of Bollywood celebrities are also expected.
Actors like Sonakshi Sinha, Sonam Kapoor and Kunal Kapoor added the oomph factor to this year`s event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharrth Malhotra
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic