Lauren Conrad finalises her wedding dress
London: TV actress Lauren Conrad has finalised her wedding gown.
The 28-year- old actress, who earlier said that she is not in a hurry to tie the knot with her fiance William Tell, said she was working closely with her chosen designer on her custom-made gown, reported a website.
"Just had a pretty exciting meeting regarding a white dress." she posted.
Conrad`s costum designer said she had no idea that Tell will propose her the way he did.
"I had no idea it was coming. I thought he would wait until he finished law school," she said.
"He didn`t even ask my friends, which was a bold move. He said, `I know you, and I know what you like.` And I love it. It`s perfect," she further added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!