Lavie store launched in Mumbai
Mumbai: Lavie, the fashion accessory brand celebrated the launch of its store at Linking Road, Bandra today. Femina co-hosted the soiree that also saw the unveiling of the new monsoon collection.
The event was graced by Alesia Raut and Mr. Sandeep Goenka. The life sized cake that was in the shape of a bag was cut by the duo during the celebration.
Lavie’s monsoon collection was highly appreciated by the guests. The collection has a variety of new vibrant and peppy collection of bags, shoes and accessories. From totes to slings and from ballet flats to pumps, the range has something for everyone. Alesia Raut also loved the diversity of the collection and was particularly taken by the sling bags.
Speaking about the store launch, Sandeep Goenka, Chief Operating Officer of Bagzone said “We are thrilled to launch Lavie’s store at Linking Road which is considered to be the most fashionable borough of Mumbai and is the largest high street in Asia! This is another feather in the cap for us that will strengthen our position in the industry. We are planning to expand more aggressively across the country in addition to Mumbai as our products and the brand have received a great response since our launch three years ago.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A Wednesday' veterans Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah spar over Kashmiri Pandits - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how