Lavie store launched in Mumbai
Mumbai: Lavie, the fashion accessory brand celebrated the launch of its store at Linking Road, Bandra today. Femina co-hosted the soiree that also saw the unveiling of the new monsoon collection.
The event was graced by Alesia Raut and Mr. Sandeep Goenka. The life sized cake that was in the shape of a bag was cut by the duo during the celebration.
Lavie’s monsoon collection was highly appreciated by the guests. The collection has a variety of new vibrant and peppy collection of bags, shoes and accessories. From totes to slings and from ballet flats to pumps, the range has something for everyone. Alesia Raut also loved the diversity of the collection and was particularly taken by the sling bags.
Speaking about the store launch, Sandeep Goenka, Chief Operating Officer of Bagzone said “We are thrilled to launch Lavie’s store at Linking Road which is considered to be the most fashionable borough of Mumbai and is the largest high street in Asia! This is another feather in the cap for us that will strengthen our position in the industry. We are planning to expand more aggressively across the country in addition to Mumbai as our products and the brand have received a great response since our launch three years ago.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly