Leona Lewis throws fancy dress party
London: Singer Leona Lewis, who turns 28 Wednesday, hosted an early house party here.
The theme for the party, held Sunday, was the 1990s. She instructed guests to follow the theme, reports contactmusic.com.
She embraced the retro look by turning out in high-waisted, stone-washed jeans and a midriff bearing pink crop top.
Singer Keisha Buchanan, who was there at the party posted pictures on Twitter with the caption: "Happy birthday Leona! Love you loads. House party 1990s. Old school garage. Hip-Hop. Dance... Fancy dress. Fun times."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Ram Charan matched steps with dad Chiranjeevi
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!