Let your clothes flatter your figure
London: It is imperative to buy apparels that flatter your figure rather than those that flatten your overall look.
Dressing for your body shape is the key to looking good. Here`s some fashion advice to find a perfect dress for every figure.
- Pear: If you lack a fuller chest, and you seek to minimise your lower body, try and add volume to your upper body with detail. Avoid wearing patterns at the bottom.
- Apple: If you lack a defined waist, but boast a womanly chest and derriere, wear dainty shoes and heals to give an elongated look your legs. Also, those with an apple figure should avoid being constantly covered. Stay away from items of all one colour and halter necks.
- Hour glass: If your chest and hips are equal, and you have an enviable waist, accentuate your right features well with semi-fitted blouses and use waist belts to help widen your waist. Remember not to add too much detail or pattern on this type of figure. Also, avoid oversized, boxy clothing and turtle necks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn