Let your clothes flatter your figure
London: It is imperative to buy apparels that flatter your figure rather than those that flatten your overall look.
Dressing for your body shape is the key to looking good. Here`s some fashion advice to find a perfect dress for every figure.
- Pear: If you lack a fuller chest, and you seek to minimise your lower body, try and add volume to your upper body with detail. Avoid wearing patterns at the bottom.
- Apple: If you lack a defined waist, but boast a womanly chest and derriere, wear dainty shoes and heals to give an elongated look your legs. Also, those with an apple figure should avoid being constantly covered. Stay away from items of all one colour and halter necks.
- Hour glass: If your chest and hips are equal, and you have an enviable waist, accentuate your right features well with semi-fitted blouses and use waist belts to help widen your waist. Remember not to add too much detail or pattern on this type of figure. Also, avoid oversized, boxy clothing and turtle necks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video