Liam Payne wants big hair, Jesus beard
London: The One Direction star Liam Payne says he wants to grow his hair and sport a Jesus beard. Payne and his band members including Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are known for their trendsetting hairdos.
Payne said he may grow a bushy beard similar to Jesus Christ.
"I haven`t really decided. I think I might go for big hair and a Jesus beard, " femalefirst.co.uk quoted Payne as saying.
And fellow band member, Styles, 19, thinks his famous curly locks have become even curlier.
"It comes in and out in phases. When I was really little, I had curly hair, then it went straight, then it started getting curly again. And now sometimes it`s really curly and sometimes it`s not," said Styles.
"It depends on how he`s slept on it the night before," Payne added.
All of the boys admit they are conscious about how they look in public and hate making fools of themselves.
"The worst thing is when you spill something down yourself at dinner and it looks like you`ve soiled yourself," said Payne.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!