Light up your homes with `Love Chandeliers`
New Delhi: French chandelier designer Regis Mathieu has exclusively designed an art deco piece for the Indian market under his luxury lighting brand Mathieu Lustrerie. The design is a special offering to celebrate Valentine`s Day.
The chandelier is made out of a silver-plated bronze frame and 118 Mathieu Lustrerie candles (electric candles) representing the word love, said a statement.
It is available at the brand`s outlet at DLF Chattarpur Farms with price on request.
Mathieu Lustrerie is a household name in Europe and a favourite at fashion houses such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Cartier, Hermes and Christian Dior.
The brand`s masterpiece chandeliers can also be admired at the Philadelphia Academy of Music, the Opera Garnier in Paris and Monaco and the iconic Hall of Mirrors at the grand Chateau de Versailles.
Established by Regis` father Henri in Gargas in 1948, the brand not only creates high-end lamps, sconces, chandeliers and other lighting products, but also restores and replicates antique chandeliers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paul McCartney buys $15.5 million penthouse
- Dyeing hair helped Eva Green
- Michael Caine 'never tempted to stray' from wife
- I don't jump out of a trunk naked in 'The Duff': Ken Jeong
- 'Indian Idol Junior' sets ball rolling with Bollywood music
- Boman Irani, Sonu Sood to share relationship secrets on Farah Khan's show
- Ahsaan Qureshi in talks for 'Tu Mera Hero'?
- Azharuddin trains Emraan for biopic 'Azhar'
- Still in discussion: Ekta Kapoor on female lead of 'Azhar'
- 'PK', joint productions create Bollywood buzz in China
- Musical fund-raising event for Nepal quake victims
- Vivek Oberoi wants to be in news for professional reasons
- Whitney Houston in financial crisis
- Ashley Tisdale splits from boyfriend after 2 yrs together
- Diwali Comments
- Best Known For
- Relationship Status
- Friendship Day SMS
- Massive people-to-people contact programme on anvil: Chinese envoy
- MF Husain passes away
- Arnie still supporting mistress, love child after scandal
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced shortly
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA