Light up your homes with `Love Chandeliers`
New Delhi: French chandelier designer Regis Mathieu has exclusively designed an art deco piece for the Indian market under his luxury lighting brand Mathieu Lustrerie. The design is a special offering to celebrate Valentine`s Day.
The chandelier is made out of a silver-plated bronze frame and 118 Mathieu Lustrerie candles (electric candles) representing the word love, said a statement.
It is available at the brand`s outlet at DLF Chattarpur Farms with price on request.
Mathieu Lustrerie is a household name in Europe and a favourite at fashion houses such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Cartier, Hermes and Christian Dior.
The brand`s masterpiece chandeliers can also be admired at the Philadelphia Academy of Music, the Opera Garnier in Paris and Monaco and the iconic Hall of Mirrors at the grand Chateau de Versailles.
Established by Regis` father Henri in Gargas in 1948, the brand not only creates high-end lamps, sconces, chandeliers and other lighting products, but also restores and replicates antique chandeliers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!