Lindsay Lohan falls down during Italian Film Festival
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan accidentally took an embarrassing tumble when she was attending Ischia Film Festival.
The metallic shoes which she wore at that time seemingly the one which caused her to fall down, reportedly.
The 28-year-old actress was swiftly helped by a security guard shortly afterwards, but she could not avoid being photographed.
The actress and co-producer of `The Canyons` made a swift exit after experiencing the unfortunate incident.
This is not the first time for Lohan to take public tumble. Back in 2010, she fell down in front of her friend`s house after a night out at Trousdale nightclub in Hollywood.
The `InAPPropriate Comedy` actress is currently in London for her upcoming debut in David Mamet`s play `Speed-the-Plow`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship