Lindsay Lohan loses an endorsement deal
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has been dropped by clothing and lifestyle brand Odaingerous due to her legal woes and party animal reputation.
"In light of the recent conviction of actress Lindsay Lohan, clothing and lifestyle brand, Odaingerous is officially withdrawing its offer for an endorsement agreement of actress Lindsay Lohan as the face of the brand,” radaronline.com quoted Odain Watson, creative director and CEO, Odaingerous, as saying.
“We held off on our upcoming promotional campaign due to the uncertainty of Ms. Lohan. But have decided to move forward and will soon announce the name of the Odaingerous face and continue the world of living Odaingerously," Watson added.
The troubled actress was enrolled in rehabilitation in the past mostly due to alcohol addiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic