Lindsay Lohan loses an endorsement deal
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has been dropped by clothing and lifestyle brand Odaingerous due to her legal woes and party animal reputation.
"In light of the recent conviction of actress Lindsay Lohan, clothing and lifestyle brand, Odaingerous is officially withdrawing its offer for an endorsement agreement of actress Lindsay Lohan as the face of the brand,” radaronline.com quoted Odain Watson, creative director and CEO, Odaingerous, as saying.
“We held off on our upcoming promotional campaign due to the uncertainty of Ms. Lohan. But have decided to move forward and will soon announce the name of the Odaingerous face and continue the world of living Odaingerously," Watson added.
The troubled actress was enrolled in rehabilitation in the past mostly due to alcohol addiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt on latest Grazia cover is UNMISSABLE!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!