Lindsay Lohan returns borrowed gown in tatters
Los Angeles: The beaded gown Lindsay Lohan wore to an amFAR event earlier this month has been returned in less than half of its original length.
The 26-year-old actress was spotted in the nude and silver floor-sweeping outfit by Theia at the gala on February 6 in New York City and apparently cut it short after it ripped at a club after the fundraiser, reported Us magazine.
"She said that the dress had ripped -- she couldn`t possibly wear it like that -- so her stylist friend went to the club bouncer and requested some scissors to repair the torn part of the dress. But what bouncer has scissors?
"She turned it into a mullet! Only a fashiony person would do that! She`s out of control and behaving really badly," said a source.
The dress in question is actually the same one that fellow troubled star Charlie Sheen finagled for Lohan. Sheen generously hooked up his `Scary Movie 5` costar with the dress after personally putting in a call to celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch to outfit her for the glamorous AmFAR affair.
He even said he`d "go halfsies" with the actress to pay for the gown, an offer she did not accept. Lohan ended up borrowing the dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor