Lindsay Lohan returns borrowed gown in tatters
Los Angeles: The beaded gown Lindsay Lohan wore to an amFAR event earlier this month has been returned in less than half of its original length.
The 26-year-old actress was spotted in the nude and silver floor-sweeping outfit by Theia at the gala on February 6 in New York City and apparently cut it short after it ripped at a club after the fundraiser, reported Us magazine.
"She said that the dress had ripped -- she couldn`t possibly wear it like that -- so her stylist friend went to the club bouncer and requested some scissors to repair the torn part of the dress. But what bouncer has scissors?
"She turned it into a mullet! Only a fashiony person would do that! She`s out of control and behaving really badly," said a source.
The dress in question is actually the same one that fellow troubled star Charlie Sheen finagled for Lohan. Sheen generously hooked up his `Scary Movie 5` costar with the dress after personally putting in a call to celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch to outfit her for the glamorous AmFAR affair.
He even said he`d "go halfsies" with the actress to pay for the gown, an offer she did not accept. Lohan ended up borrowing the dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly