Lisa Haydon walks for Ridhi Mehra at LFW
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Lisa Haydon, from the `Queen` fame walked the ramp for designer Ridhi Mehra, known for her Indian aesthetics and unique take on fashion. Ridhi showcased her new collection ‘Mystical Nuit’ during Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014.
Shades of beige, blue and black dominated the colour palette and were inspired by the luminescence of the night sky.
Hayden, who turned showstopper for Ridhi, left the crowd in awe as she made her way down the runway in a ravishing white and midnight blue gown accentuated by a trail while the bodice flaunted asymmetrical sleeves and floral detailing.
The designer kept her signature look intact and worked on creating structured forms on flowing silhouettes as an extension of her classic designs.
Fusion wear took centre stage with more focus on westernised styles comprising skirts, blouses, jackets, pants along with Indo-Western dresses and saris, which were crafted in luxurious fabrics like silk, georgette, chiffon, net and raw silk.
Traditional embellishment techniques such as resham, zardozi and beadwork helped to balance each piece and added just the right touch of sparkle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'