Liz celebrates beauty through generations
London: Elizabeth Hurley is the first name that comes to mind when it comes to thinking of a woman who is fabulous at every age.
And so it was only appropriate that the stunning 45-year-old model-actress helped host the event feting the winners of its ‘Fabulous at Every Age’ party in New York recently.
The annual contest, held in association with Harpers Bazaar magazine and cosmetics firm Estee Lauder, honours five women in their 20s through to their 60s for being chic and fabulous, and who are nominated by friends and family.
The grand finale winner, who walked away with 10,000 dollars, was Brandyn Barbara Artis, a woman in her 60s from California, described at being “effortlessly chic and fabulous,” reports the Daily Mail.
And a special mention went to Margaret Bonner, who recently celebrated her 102nd birthday and according to her daughter, “exemplifies charm, grace and elegance”.
Pleased with how the night shaped up, Hurley took to her Twitter page and wrote: “Just presented prizes at the Harpers Bazaar/Estee Lauder party ``Fabulous at Every Age``.”
“All gorgeous women. Grand finale winner in her 60``s!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW