Liz celebrates beauty through generations
London: Elizabeth Hurley is the first name that comes to mind when it comes to thinking of a woman who is fabulous at every age.
And so it was only appropriate that the stunning 45-year-old model-actress helped host the event feting the winners of its ‘Fabulous at Every Age’ party in New York recently.
The annual contest, held in association with Harpers Bazaar magazine and cosmetics firm Estee Lauder, honours five women in their 20s through to their 60s for being chic and fabulous, and who are nominated by friends and family.
The grand finale winner, who walked away with 10,000 dollars, was Brandyn Barbara Artis, a woman in her 60s from California, described at being “effortlessly chic and fabulous,” reports the Daily Mail.
And a special mention went to Margaret Bonner, who recently celebrated her 102nd birthday and according to her daughter, “exemplifies charm, grace and elegance”.
Pleased with how the night shaped up, Hurley took to her Twitter page and wrote: “Just presented prizes at the Harpers Bazaar/Estee Lauder party ``Fabulous at Every Age``.”
“All gorgeous women. Grand finale winner in her 60``s!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn