Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed
Melbourne: Eva Longoria doesn’t find a reason to sport tattoos reminding her of husband Tony Parker anymore.
So she is looking for someone to remove them, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
Longoria filed for divorce from the NBA star in Los Angeles earlier in November, citing "irreconcilable differences," reports News.com.au.
The "Desperate Housewives" actress currently sports a "Nine" on the back of her neck - Parker’s Spurs singlet number - as well as the date she wed the basketball star, tattooed on her wrist in roman numerals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for