Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed
Melbourne: Eva Longoria doesn’t find a reason to sport tattoos reminding her of husband Tony Parker anymore.
So she is looking for someone to remove them, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
Longoria filed for divorce from the NBA star in Los Angeles earlier in November, citing "irreconcilable differences," reports News.com.au.
The "Desperate Housewives" actress currently sports a "Nine" on the back of her neck - Parker’s Spurs singlet number - as well as the date she wed the basketball star, tattooed on her wrist in roman numerals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH