Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed
Melbourne: Eva Longoria doesn’t find a reason to sport tattoos reminding her of husband Tony Parker anymore.
So she is looking for someone to remove them, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
Longoria filed for divorce from the NBA star in Los Angeles earlier in November, citing "irreconcilable differences," reports News.com.au.
The "Desperate Housewives" actress currently sports a "Nine" on the back of her neck - Parker’s Spurs singlet number - as well as the date she wed the basketball star, tattooed on her wrist in roman numerals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic