Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed
Melbourne: Eva Longoria doesn’t find a reason to sport tattoos reminding her of husband Tony Parker anymore.
So she is looking for someone to remove them, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
Longoria filed for divorce from the NBA star in Los Angeles earlier in November, citing "irreconcilable differences," reports News.com.au.
The "Desperate Housewives" actress currently sports a "Nine" on the back of her neck - Parker’s Spurs singlet number - as well as the date she wed the basketball star, tattooed on her wrist in roman numerals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!
- Kapil Sharma's 'FIRANGI' connection REVEALED! All you need to know
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley