Look gorgeous in saris inspired by Madhubani paintings
New Delhi: The six-yard gets ethnic with a mythological twist - a range of saris inspired by Madhubani paintings with focus on mythology has been launched.
Utsav Fashion, an online fashion brand, has launched its exclusive collection of saris to promote culturally rich Madhubani district in Bihar by focusing on Madhubani designs, traditional fabrics and textiles.
The paintings are skilfully made using wooden nibs and brushes on cotton and pure silk fabrics, making each sari an art piece.
The subtle and sombre colours are extracted from ingredients like turmeric and hibiscus. Intricate Madhubani painted motifs also reflect an understated elegance.
Artisans also create symbols like fish, sun and bamboo leaves on the handwoven fabrics to signify its deep correlation with nature.
The wide range of Madhubani saris, starting from Rs.3950 are available only at Utsav Fashion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season