Look gorgeous in saris inspired by Madhubani paintings
New Delhi: The six-yard gets ethnic with a mythological twist - a range of saris inspired by Madhubani paintings with focus on mythology has been launched.
Utsav Fashion, an online fashion brand, has launched its exclusive collection of saris to promote culturally rich Madhubani district in Bihar by focusing on Madhubani designs, traditional fabrics and textiles.
The paintings are skilfully made using wooden nibs and brushes on cotton and pure silk fabrics, making each sari an art piece.
The subtle and sombre colours are extracted from ingredients like turmeric and hibiscus. Intricate Madhubani painted motifs also reflect an understated elegance.
Artisans also create symbols like fish, sun and bamboo leaves on the handwoven fabrics to signify its deep correlation with nature.
The wide range of Madhubani saris, starting from Rs.3950 are available only at Utsav Fashion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra chills like a boss! See pic
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside
- This Shiva temple in Pune built by Peshwa Nanasaheb is unique – Details inside
- Dear Deepika Padukone, your IIFA attires were KILLER! View in pics
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics