Look trendy with uniform-inspired fashion
New Delhi: There`s a nip in the air and this winter season men should experiment with garments inspired by military uniforms to lift their look and to stay warm.
Pepe Jeans autumn-winter 2013 men`s range titled Active Collection brings the British hiking styles clothes along with semi-tailored military jackets, said a statement.
The range consists of fitted military-inspired field jackets, shirts and hooded jackets and the new designs are perfect for any discerning man, who wants to inject a little combat-savvy style into his wardrobe.
Tones of olive, brown and beige have been extensively used for the collection priced at Rs.1,499 onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fawad Khan’s wife shares first photo of daughter Elayna and its too cute!
- Surpanakha - A destructive demoness from the Ramayana or tormented woman?
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Shah Rukh Khan - Karan Johar’s camaraderie will inspire you to connect with your friends
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends