Looking natural is unsophisticated: Christian Louboutin
Paris: French footwear designer Christian Louboutin, who is set to launch his debut beauty range, says going for the "natural look" makes women inherently "unsophisticated".
"Being natural is like being unsophisticated. I do think you can be naturally sophisticated just like you can be naturally smart," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying.
"There is something that`s ingrained in people. It`s not because you have been taught that way. Naturally, some people are more sophisticated," said the 50-year-old.
Louboutin says "natural shouldn`t be no make-up, roots, being in pyjamas all year long".
"Thank god, culture has elevated people more than that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!