Looking natural is unsophisticated: Christian Louboutin
Paris: French footwear designer Christian Louboutin, who is set to launch his debut beauty range, says going for the "natural look" makes women inherently "unsophisticated".
"Being natural is like being unsophisticated. I do think you can be naturally sophisticated just like you can be naturally smart," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying.
"There is something that`s ingrained in people. It`s not because you have been taught that way. Naturally, some people are more sophisticated," said the 50-year-old.
Louboutin says "natural shouldn`t be no make-up, roots, being in pyjamas all year long".
"Thank god, culture has elevated people more than that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon: Reasons why Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui may not do Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ – Here’s why
- Ranganathan Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Vikram Vedha’ first look poster unveiled - It’s intriguing!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Sanjay Dutt biopic: After Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal’s Sunil Dutt look leaked!
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors