Looking perfect always is exhausting: Katie Price
Los Angeles: Model Katie Price says staying dressed up all the time is very exhausting.
Known for her loud dressing style and heavy make-up, the 34-year-old says she is aware that her fashion choices do not please everyone.
"I`m never going to get voted best dressed. I`m happy to wear my tracksuit and no make-up," Ponystep magazine quoted Price as saying.
"I don`t know how some of these girls dress from head to toe so immaculately, with their hair and make up done all the time. I mean, that`s exhausting," she added.
For a black and white photoshoot for the magazine, Price didn`t mind shedding her glamorous image.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show