Lorde ditches grunge look, glams up for Teen Vogue cover
London: Lorde has ditched her usual grunge look for a glamorous look on Teen Vogue`s May cover.
The 17-year-old `Royals` singer dons a simple plaid scarf on the cover with her locks falling free, while her glowing skin and unusually bronzed cheeks stand out, not to mention her lack of dark lipstick.
The Grammy winner said that though she is feminine, she really loves dressing in boys` clothes and that is why gets labeled as `the grumpy girl`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly