Lorde ditches grunge look, glams up for Teen Vogue cover
London: Lorde has ditched her usual grunge look for a glamorous look on Teen Vogue`s May cover.
The 17-year-old `Royals` singer dons a simple plaid scarf on the cover with her locks falling free, while her glowing skin and unusually bronzed cheeks stand out, not to mention her lack of dark lipstick.
The Grammy winner said that though she is feminine, she really loves dressing in boys` clothes and that is why gets labeled as `the grumpy girl`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch