Lorde ditches grunge look, glams up for Teen Vogue cover
London: Lorde has ditched her usual grunge look for a glamorous look on Teen Vogue`s May cover.
The 17-year-old `Royals` singer dons a simple plaid scarf on the cover with her locks falling free, while her glowing skin and unusually bronzed cheeks stand out, not to mention her lack of dark lipstick.
The Grammy winner said that though she is feminine, she really loves dressing in boys` clothes and that is why gets labeled as `the grumpy girl`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation