Lorde ditches grunge look, glams up for Teen Vogue cover
London: Lorde has ditched her usual grunge look for a glamorous look on Teen Vogue`s May cover.
The 17-year-old `Royals` singer dons a simple plaid scarf on the cover with her locks falling free, while her glowing skin and unusually bronzed cheeks stand out, not to mention her lack of dark lipstick.
The Grammy winner said that though she is feminine, she really loves dressing in boys` clothes and that is why gets labeled as `the grumpy girl`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!