Luis Miguel`s daughter happy with modelling career
New York: Model Michelle Salas, daughter of Mexican singer Luis Miguel, said in the cover story of the latest People en Español magazine that she`s happy with her career and her economic independence.
Wearing a glittery gold dress and with her hair flowing loose, the cover girl told the magazine that modelling and her blog, in which she offers fashion tips, have not only helped her make a name for herself professionally, but also provide income that finances the independence every girl her age longs for.
"When you feel like saying "Mom, grandma, I invite you for a meal, I`ll pay...it means I`m supporting myself. My family, my mom have always been there for me in good times and bad, but when I realized that I could handle whatever came up, I said `This is my moment`," the daughter of Stephanie Salas said.
The 24-year-old model said she has good relations with his family.
"We have a good relationship. Some things are more complicated than others, but...they`re all something special to me and I respect all of them for who they are," she told People en Español.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH