Luis Miguel`s daughter happy with modelling career
New York: Model Michelle Salas, daughter of Mexican singer Luis Miguel, said in the cover story of the latest People en Español magazine that she`s happy with her career and her economic independence.
Wearing a glittery gold dress and with her hair flowing loose, the cover girl told the magazine that modelling and her blog, in which she offers fashion tips, have not only helped her make a name for herself professionally, but also provide income that finances the independence every girl her age longs for.
"When you feel like saying "Mom, grandma, I invite you for a meal, I`ll pay...it means I`m supporting myself. My family, my mom have always been there for me in good times and bad, but when I realized that I could handle whatever came up, I said `This is my moment`," the daughter of Stephanie Salas said.
The 24-year-old model said she has good relations with his family.
"We have a good relationship. Some things are more complicated than others, but...they`re all something special to me and I respect all of them for who they are," she told People en Español.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn