Luxury goods are too expensive for Kanye West
London: Rapper Kanye West says that he would never collaborate with Louis Vuitton again because their luxury goods are too expensive.
The 36-year-old rapper-designer has also slammed fashion houses for selling their luxury good at such extortionate prices, reported Contactmusic.
"If I had the opportunity to design for Louis Vuitton now I wouldn`t because the prices are just too extreme," he said.
This comes after West, who refers to himself as the `Louis Vuitton Don` in his song `Last Call`, teamed up with Louis Vuitton in 2009 for a sneakers range.
The newly-engaged hip-hop star`s comments are in line with his recent revelation that he had approached popular store Gap for a more purse-friendly collaboration.
"I went to the Gap and I said, `Let me try to do something,` and I couldn`t get past the politics... Our first night we sold USD 83,000 in tour merch. Imagine if you take these thoughts and connect it with a corporation like the Gap," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10