Luxury with literature - PC Jeweller`s Diwali offering
New Delhi: Ahead of the Diwali festivities, jewellery brand PC Jeweller (PCJ) has reworked one of its flagship stores here by introducing a new concept - Luxury with Literature - lounge for its customers.
The store is in Karol Bagh’s Bank Street.
“The Karol Bagh showroom is the place from where PCJ started its legacy so there are a lot of sentiments attached to it. We thought of reworking the whole place to bring in the contemporary look that we put in our designs," Balram Garg, managing director, PCJ, said in a statement.
Garg believes a customer should establish an immediate connect to the store and be motivated to make a purchase.
"We have tried to bring in all the comfort factors, more innovative designs, prominent and soothing interiors which can involve the buyer into the shopping process with zeal," he added.
The official believes that since buyers invest a lot of time in picking jewellery which is unique, customised and not available to all, the decision making time is also long. It is to cater to such a customer base that they thought of working on a space that is extremely comfortable and aesthetically designed.
While designing the lounges, they took into account many factors.
"One such concept was to include the literature of the ensemble explaining the making of the jewellery, what are its constituents and the theme which shall engage the customer towards that particular piece," said Garg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Rajinikanth's Sri Lanka visit faces opposition in Tamil Nadu
- Might land up in jail if I reveal much about 'Daddy': Arjun Rampal
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH