Luxury with literature - PC Jeweller`s Diwali offering
New Delhi: Ahead of the Diwali festivities, jewellery brand PC Jeweller (PCJ) has reworked one of its flagship stores here by introducing a new concept - Luxury with Literature - lounge for its customers.
The store is in Karol Bagh’s Bank Street.
“The Karol Bagh showroom is the place from where PCJ started its legacy so there are a lot of sentiments attached to it. We thought of reworking the whole place to bring in the contemporary look that we put in our designs," Balram Garg, managing director, PCJ, said in a statement.
Garg believes a customer should establish an immediate connect to the store and be motivated to make a purchase.
"We have tried to bring in all the comfort factors, more innovative designs, prominent and soothing interiors which can involve the buyer into the shopping process with zeal," he added.
The official believes that since buyers invest a lot of time in picking jewellery which is unique, customised and not available to all, the decision making time is also long. It is to cater to such a customer base that they thought of working on a space that is extremely comfortable and aesthetically designed.
While designing the lounges, they took into account many factors.
"One such concept was to include the literature of the ensemble explaining the making of the jewellery, what are its constituents and the theme which shall engage the customer towards that particular piece," said Garg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study
- SHOCKING! Tannishtha Chatterjee walks out of 'Comedy Nights Bachao' over racist jokes
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn