Lyndsey Harrison`s beauty tips for flawless look
London: Do you want to flaunt flawless look a la reality TV star-turned-designer Lydia Bright? Follow beauty tips by her make-up artist Lyndsey Harrison.
Harrison shares her beauty tips and the products she uses to get the radiant and glowing look, reports Femalefirst.co.uk
Here are the tips and products that will help you recreate the look at home:
- Begin by contouring the skin using Studio Sculpt by Laura Mercier.
- Follow this by highlighting through the t-zone, all the way under the eyes and down the sides of the nose with MAC Prolongwear in NC15, a much lighter concealer.
- Buff the two shades in with a MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush.
- Powder all over the skin using NARS Beach and a MAC 129 Powder Brush.
- Next, define and contour the cheekbones using NARS Laguna and a MAC 109 Contouring Brush. The brush is quite small in size which gives you great control.
- For the Eyes, use Kryolan HD Skinliner in 22 Brown and Girls with Attitude lashes in `Short and Sweet’ for a natural look but to add volume and a flick!
- Define the brows with a Bobbi Brown eyebrow pencil in Brunette. Use a very light technique to draw tiny fine hairs, then comb the brow through to give a more natural illusion. This is one of Harrison`s favourite products.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn