Maanayata supports Trishala`s hair extension line
Mumbai: Maanayata Dutt, wife of Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt who is currently in jail, has lent support to Trishala, his daughter from first wife Richa Sharma, in her new entrepreneur venture - a line of hair extensions.
"Proud to announce Trishala Dutt launches her line of clip-in hair extensions. Here is her website www.Dreamtressesny.com," Maanayata posted on social networking site Twitter.
Richa was an actress and died of cancer in 1996. The Bollywood actor is now married to Maanayata with whom he has twins.
Growing up away from the spotlight, Trishala always got compliments from people around the world about her hair. Although she studied law, her interest was always in the beauty and fashion industry.
As the founder of DreamTresses Hair Extensions, Trishala thinks that clip-in hair extensions are the ultimate solution for achieving big, beautiful hair but she couldn’t find any in the market that met her criteria.
So, she created her own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!