Maanayata supports Trishala`s hair extension line
Mumbai: Maanayata Dutt, wife of Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt who is currently in jail, has lent support to Trishala, his daughter from first wife Richa Sharma, in her new entrepreneur venture - a line of hair extensions.
"Proud to announce Trishala Dutt launches her line of clip-in hair extensions. Here is her website www.Dreamtressesny.com," Maanayata posted on social networking site Twitter.
Richa was an actress and died of cancer in 1996. The Bollywood actor is now married to Maanayata with whom he has twins.
Growing up away from the spotlight, Trishala always got compliments from people around the world about her hair. Although she studied law, her interest was always in the beauty and fashion industry.
As the founder of DreamTresses Hair Extensions, Trishala thinks that clip-in hair extensions are the ultimate solution for achieving big, beautiful hair but she couldn’t find any in the market that met her criteria.
So, she created her own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Newest shade of blue set to make world a better place
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics