Maanayata supports Trishala`s hair extension line
Mumbai: Maanayata Dutt, wife of Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt who is currently in jail, has lent support to Trishala, his daughter from first wife Richa Sharma, in her new entrepreneur venture - a line of hair extensions.
"Proud to announce Trishala Dutt launches her line of clip-in hair extensions. Here is her website www.Dreamtressesny.com," Maanayata posted on social networking site Twitter.
Richa was an actress and died of cancer in 1996. The Bollywood actor is now married to Maanayata with whom he has twins.
Growing up away from the spotlight, Trishala always got compliments from people around the world about her hair. Although she studied law, her interest was always in the beauty and fashion industry.
As the founder of DreamTresses Hair Extensions, Trishala thinks that clip-in hair extensions are the ultimate solution for achieving big, beautiful hair but she couldn’t find any in the market that met her criteria.
So, she created her own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how