Madhuri Dixit graces Manish Malhotra`s fashion show in Mumbai
New Delhi: Madhuri Dixit recently sashayed down the runway in a beautiful red Manish Malhotra creation in Mumbai.
The `Devdas` star was the showstopper at the fashion show, which was held to support the cause of saving and empowering the female child.
Other Bollywood beauties who walked the ramp were Lara Dutta, Preity Zinta and Malaika Arora Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly