Madhuri Dixit graces Manish Malhotra`s fashion show in Mumbai
New Delhi: Madhuri Dixit recently sashayed down the runway in a beautiful red Manish Malhotra creation in Mumbai.
The `Devdas` star was the showstopper at the fashion show, which was held to support the cause of saving and empowering the female child.
Other Bollywood beauties who walked the ramp were Lara Dutta, Preity Zinta and Malaika Arora Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- 'A Flying Jatt' rapper Raftaar speaks about his Bollywood journey- READ
- Punjabi films are Surveen Chawla's first love!- READ
- Heath Ledger responsible for his own death: Father
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic