Madhuri Dixit graces Manish Malhotra`s fashion show in Mumbai
New Delhi: Madhuri Dixit recently sashayed down the runway in a beautiful red Manish Malhotra creation in Mumbai.
The `Devdas` star was the showstopper at the fashion show, which was held to support the cause of saving and empowering the female child.
Other Bollywood beauties who walked the ramp were Lara Dutta, Preity Zinta and Malaika Arora Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra