Madhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawla grace the cover of Filmfare
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla can give any of the current generation actresses a run for their money. The divas who ruled the silverscreen in the late 80s and 90s are back with a bang.
The dhak-dhak girl and the bubbly actress graced the cover of the Filmfare magazine, March 12 issue.
Here’s the cover of the magazine:
— Madhuri Dixit-Nene (@MadhuriDixit) February 19, 2014
The talented actresses, who were once pitted against each other as arch rivals are all set to share screen space in ‘Gulaab Gang’, which is slated to release on March 7.
The trailer of the film directed by Soumik Sen has garnered tremendous response. Madhuri comes across as an epitome of Shakti- woman power. But Juhi’s role in the film will most certainly leave a number of her fans pleasantly surprised. She plays an antagonist for the first time in her two and a half decade long acting career!
Take a look at the trailer:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu