Madonna`s boyfriend wants to be a designer?
London: Singer Madonna’s boyfriend Brahim Zaibat, who recently designed his own clothing line called Defend, reportedly wants a secure job in the fashion industry as he is aware that dancing has a short shelf life.
"Brahim knows his dancing job won`t last forever and wants a successful business and to be taken seriously as a designer,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
It is believed that the 54-year-old popstar, who was recently spotted in one of his creations, has funded the brand and helped Zaibat by introducing him to people from the fashion industry.
"Madonna has lots of connections in the fashion world, so she has introduced him to people like her designer friend Ricardo Tisci,” said the source.
Singers Rihanna and Chris Brown have all worn jumpers designed by him to publicise Zaibat`s new line.
Madonna started dating Zaibat in September 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her