Magazine with Kardashians on covers suffers sales drop
New York: The magazine covers with photos of the Kardashian family have experienced a drop in their sales rate.
Magazine publishers have admitted that none of Kardashians, either alone or together, is selling, the New York Post reported.
Sources revealed that Jann Wenner paid 110,000 dollars for a heavily retouched photo of Kim Kardashian in a white bikini, which featured on the cover of Us Weekly under the headline, "My Body Is Back".
However, the magazine sold fewer than 400,000 copies, while Bauer`s `In Touch` dropped 70,000 copies from its average circulation with a recent Kardashian cover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly