Magazine with Kardashians on covers suffers sales drop
New York: The magazine covers with photos of the Kardashian family have experienced a drop in their sales rate.
Magazine publishers have admitted that none of Kardashians, either alone or together, is selling, the New York Post reported.
Sources revealed that Jann Wenner paid 110,000 dollars for a heavily retouched photo of Kim Kardashian in a white bikini, which featured on the cover of Us Weekly under the headline, "My Body Is Back".
However, the magazine sold fewer than 400,000 copies, while Bauer`s `In Touch` dropped 70,000 copies from its average circulation with a recent Kardashian cover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn