Make your knuckles sparkle with midi rings
New Delhi: Celebrities like Beyonce Knowles, Angelina Jolie and Rihanna have been giving sparkling accents to their knuckles by wearing midi rings. So how about trying your hand at it?
If bold cocktail rings are out of style for you, try the midi rings in various styles to up the attractive quotient of your fingers.
The little jewellery pieces, are available in an array of style like in the shape of bows, crown and many more, said a statement.
Wear the must have accessory - midi rings after a nice nail art to beautify your hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!